Anne-Louise DePalo Principal
New York family law attorney Anne-Louise DePalo has more than 20 years of experience guiding clients on Staten Island through issues such as divorce, division of marital property, equitable distribution, qualified domestic relations orders, child custody and visitation.
Anne-Louise DePalo is admitted to practice in the state courts of New York, U.S. District Courts, Southern and Eastern Districts of New York, and the U.S. Supreme Court. She received her law degree from Albany Law School.
To schedule a consultation with lawyer Anne-Louise DePalo: Call 718-351-3748 or fill out the contact form on this Web site. Ms. DePalo’s law office is on 94 Hancock Street in Dongan Hills, Staten Island, New York.
– 75% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
Certified Legal Specialties
– Certified Mediator
Honors and Awards
– AV-Rated by Martindale-Hubbell
– Founder, Staten Island Collaborative Law Group
Professional Associations and Memberships
– Richmond County Bar Association, Member, 1987 – Present
AREAS OF LAW
- Family Law
- Child Support
- Child Custody & Visitation
- Mediation & Collaborative Law
- Estate Planning & Wills
- Probate & Estate Administration
- Admitted in 1987, New York
- 1997 U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- 1999, U.S. Supreme Court
- Born in Brooklyn, New York, February 2, 1962